ubuntu-ca-website team mailing list archive

Re: Welcome to the Ubuntu Canada Website team

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 9:21 PM, Darcy Casselman <dscassel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Here are a few things we've identified that need to be done to the website:
>
> 1 Theme love

bzr branch pushed to LP where Brett mentioned.  Sane backup scheme and
staging site are still a giant TODO.  (I have some experience doing
this for a different site though.)

> 2 About page

Didn't touch this, although you're welcome to steal from
http://ubuntu-minnesota.org/

> 3 Planet

Done.

> 4 identi.ca/twitter integration

Done.

> 5 RSS/Atom feeds to aggregate website content

RSS comes by default.  Atom now added.

> 6 Loco directory feed/calendar

I tried poking at this for a while, but didn't get very far.

> 7 Tool/process to track and assign TODOs

I'd probably be in favor of just using LP - adding more tools would
likely be more of a headache than it's worth, at least until we have a
very strong reason for why.

 - Tony