ubuntu-ca-website team mailing list archive

Website up, meeting in an hour

Hi, website team!

First of all, you'll be happy to learn, I'm sure, that our new website
is up at the permanent URL: http://ubuntu-ca.org/

So if you've been holding out working on it until the switch was
pulled, now's your chance.

Second, the monthly Ubuntu Canada meeting is happening in an hour (7pm
EST on Sunday):
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CanadianTeam/Meetings/2010-12-12

Sorry for the late notice. If you happen to get this in time, you
might be interested in this one, as the website is the only thing on
the agenda this month.  If all goes well, we'll come out of it with
some definite action items on how to get the Ubuntu Canada site
supporting the community and looking good while doing it.

Darcy.