ubuntu-ca-website team mailing list archive

Re: New logo lozenge

 No Leigh. Canonical will not do that :D

I have to check, but if this is the site logo, that can easily be uploaded through the
drupal admin interface

Also, I intend to upgrade the server soon to drupal7. Mainly the biggest thing missing is the theme working in drupal7. So if any theme changes are necessary it would
be wise to do this for a drupal7 theme.

Ralph