ubuntu-centroamerica team mailing list archive

Nomination for LoCo Council

ello, Im writing as member of Ubuntu-Centroamerica, a team where is involved
all the LoCo Teams from Central America (Panama, Costa Rica, Nicaragua,
Honduras, El Salvador, Guatemala)

Leandro Gomez (0) is founder of Ubuntu Nicaragua LoCo Team, member of the
Ubuntu Nicaragua(1) Community Council(2), a important member of Ubuntu
CentroAmerica(3) and an Ubuntu Member.

As a Central America Team, we are nominating him as member of the Ubuntu
LoCo Council, he is a person who is always contributing to the Ubuntu
Community, and we think that he will do a great work on the Council.

Regards

(0) https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Leocharrua
(1) http://www.ubuntu.org.ni
(2) http://ubuntu.org.ni/nicaragua/miembros