ubuntu-classroom-es team mailing list archive

próximo Ubuntu User Day

(para los que todabía no se movieron a la lista nueva)

nhandler me acaba de preguntar si classroom ES va organizar un evento junto
con el userday inglés, a realizar cerca del 29 de Enero (aún está sin
anunciarse).
pego el IRC log,

<nhandler> m4v: We are preparing to announce the next Ubuntu User Days event.
Do you know if you the ES classroom will be trying to put one on at the same
time (Jan 29-30) ?
<m4v> nhandler: there isn't anything in ES maillist, but they usually try to
make one when there's an english one.
<m4v> I'll drop a mail.
<nhandler> m4v: Thanks a lot. We'll probably be sending out the EN
announcement later today

Se organiza algo?

--
~ m4v