ubuntu-cm-board team mailing list archive

Africa linkup

Hi there, just chatting at our last monthly meeting it was said it would
be nice to link up with more countries in Africa, so being the only one
in #ubuntu-za that has time I said I will make it my project for 2015.
The idea is to get contacts in each country and spread the Ubuntu
community spirit as far as possible. Looking around it seems that most
ubuntu groups have slowed down some. So lets work together to start a
revival. Not being an IT person by profession I am open to suggestions
from you clever guys. I have created a channel for us all to meet on so
we don't interfere with other channels when they are busy. #ubuntu-
africa where we can discuss the best way to get ahead. Contact info of
other active locos will be appreciated. Looking forward to getting all
Ubuntu groups linked up.
Keep well
Miles
--