ubuntu-co-concilio team mailing list archive

Fwd:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Laura Czajkowski <laura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, Mar 1, 2010 at 11:41 AM
To: hollman.enciso@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aloha hollman,

I'm writing to you on behalf of the Ubuntu LoCo Council regarding your teams
Reapproval as a LoCo you are down in Launchpad as the point of contact for
the team.

This process is laid out here
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoCouncil/LoCoTeamReApproval if you have any
queries or would like information, I am available on mail or on irc -
czajkowski I've also written about it explaining the reasoning behind this
process.
http://www.lczajkowski.com/2010/01/20/ubuntu-loco-re-approval-process-explained/

Once you are ready and have created a Re approval application Wiki page
like your team would have done in the past for it's approval please let me
know so we can arrange a meeting time for your team to come and join us.

Please reply back acknowledging you have received this email.

Es hora de hacer nuestra wiki del reaproval :P esta noche inicio a
crearla, agradezco los aportes para terminarla lomas pronto posible.

saludos

--
Hollman Eduardo Enciso R.
Contacto Ubuntu Colombia.