ubuntu-co-concilio team mailing list archive

Re: Launchpad team subscription policy change

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 7:16 AM, David Rubin <drubin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 2:14 PM, Laura Czajkowski <laura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>

>>> I would be ok accepting users until such time as we get this fixed
>>> since I am fairly active on Email but this is hardly an ideal
>>> solution.
>>>
>>> Thanks for pointing this out Bilal.
>>>
>>> David
>>>
>> Have poked some launchpad people about this and I'm hoping they'll
>> comment on this. This effects more than LoCo Teams.
>
> In that case we should take this discussion off this mailing list and
> onto that bug report?? This way the other people can also see what is
> going on and we do not need to duplicate our comments/feelings.
>
> David
>
> --

In the Colombian Team we have a restricted Team, and a number of Steps
to follow to become an official member:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ColombianTeam/NuevosMiembros

Or, better, in english (a little outdated)

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ColombianTeam/NuevosMiembrosEN

One thing is to be part of the local community, and another is to be
an official member team, this is what thought.

--
Julian Alarcon
Ubuntu Colombia Admin