ubuntu-co-concilio team mailing list archive

LoCo Census - appeal for replies

Hi from the Ubuntu LoCo Council!

Firstly, sorry for the unexpected mass mail and apologies for sending
this mail in English only, and not translated into your local
language.

You're receiving this mail because this address is the contact for a
LoCo Team on Launchpad. Sincere apologies if this is not a suitable
recipient address, please feel free to amend your team contact details
in launchpad as appropriate.

Daniel Holbach recently sent an email request to the LoCo Contacts
mailing list titled 'LoCo Census'
<https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/loco-contacts/2011-January/005179.html>.
I have attached it below this mail.

We're keen to hear back from as many teams as possible, so that we can
help the LoCo teams to keep rocking!

We'd really appreciate it if you could take a couple of minutes to
reply to the four questions. If you've already answered on the LoCo
Contacts list that's great! Take the weekend off!

Please do either reply to Daniel's mail on the LoCo Contacts list, or
directly to this mail and we'll pass on your comments.

It shouldn't take too long, Daniel isn't expecting long reports, just
one-line answers :)

Many thanks!

Best Regards, and have a great weekend!
Alan Pope (For the Ubuntu LoCo Council)

Hello everybody,

while we all wait for two bugs to get fixed in the LoCo Directory ([1],
[2]) which would allow us to get very basic information about what's
going on in LoCo teams, I'd still like to ask a bit for a bit of general
feedback from you.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/loco-directory/+bug/559228
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/loco-directory/+bug/605651

If you could reply back to the list and give a brief (one line answers
are totally fine) update on the following questions, that'd be great.

 * In this cycle, how was activity compared to the cycle before?
 * If you use a Launchpad team for your LoCo, did you have many people
  joining/leaving?
 * Do you have an expiry policy set for your team?
 * If you have a look at the list of former members of your team
  (https://launchpad.net/~YOURTEAM/+members#former - only works if
  you're admin/owner of the team) are there many that got deactivated
  or expired in the last cycle/year?

Thanks a lot for giving some brief feedback on this. Maybe once we have
a couple of results we can discuss them together.

Have a great day, and keep up the good work,
 Daniel