Subject: Ubuntu Global Jam
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 08:51:12 -0400
From: Michael Hall <mhall119@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: ubuntu-co@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Colombia!

The global Ubuntu community will be getting together in their local area
this September 12-14 for another Ubuntu Global Jam weekend. During these
events we encourage teams to work together to contribute to Ubuntu
through development, translations, documentation, testing and more.
We've documented some of the things you can do, and some help on how to
run your own Global Jam event, on the wiki at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGlobalJam

The Community Team will be hosting two on-air broadcasts tomorrow at
1000 UTC and another at 1900 UTC to help teams plan, organize and run
their events. If you have any questions, are looking for ideas, or want
to share your ideas and experience with LoCo Teams members who are doing
this for the first time, please come along and participate.

The broadcast will be hosted on http://ubuntuonair.com with the
#ubuntu-on-air IRC channel (also embedded on the website above). If you
want to join and share your stories, please let one of the hosts know in
IRC and they can invite you to the video.

--
Michael Hall
mhall119@xxxxxxxxxx

Follow ups