ubuntu-co-concilio team mailing list archive

Re: Reporting a fake Wiki / Launchpad entry

Hi Tom, sort of...

At this time we're running the elections for the local team council and
this impersonator is somehow sabotaging the process, making fun of the
proposals, among other things.

It's rather unpleasant for the ones who are actually running and trying to
do something for the team.

Right now, we're just ignoring him, as you said, the guy is a joke.

However, there're around 1000 people in the community and we reach about
5000 more all over the country, whom may be thinking differently.

Anyway, it may be handled internally, but as he's using official resources
we preferred to let you know about the situation so the proper measures (if
any) could be taken.

Best regards,

Andrés