ubuntu-co-proyectos team mailing list archive

Fwd: Is your LoCo using Drupal?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rubén Romero y Cordero <huayra@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2010/7/2
Subject: Is your LoCo using Drupal?
To: "Ubuntu local community team (LoCo) contacts"
<loco-contacts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi to you all,

If your LoCo is using Drupal an you have a Ubuntu+Drupal story to
share do it here on the list, send me an email or leave a comment in
my blog:
* http://huayra.wordpress.com/2010/07/03/drupal-usage-within-the-ubuntu-community/

You can also add information on the wiki page:
* https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DrupalCon

The reason for this Drupal eagerness is that I did just submit a
session for the next DrupalCon to be held in Copenhagen in August. You
can see the session's description here:
* http://cph2010.drupal.org/sessions/spreading-ubuntu-drupal

If you would like to see this session materialized do please give me
your Drupal+Ubuntu feedback and vote for the session (you need a
drupal.org account) starting the 5th of July to get it into the
conference.

Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards,
--