ubuntu-council-teams team mailing list archive

Re: Ubuntu Online Summit: 12-14 Nov

Hello hello,

On 17.10.2014 11:47, Daniel Holbach wrote:
> Ubuntu Online Summit is happening 12-14 Nov. It looks like the
> instructions are not yet updated for adding sessions, etc. but it might
> make sense to have a discussion (or just a think) in your respective
> team(s) about what you want to discuss or present.

the instructions are now updated:

	https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UDS/Create

No matter what you'd like to want to have discussed (in the usual tracks
'App Development', 'Cloud DevOps', 'Community' or 'Ubuntu Development'),
please make sure you add a session and invite all related stakeholders.

If you want to demo something or run a presentation, you can do that as
well, just make sure you propose it for the 'Users' track.

Please share this also with your teams within Ubuntu, so we get everyone
who needs to plan something for the next months. :-)

Looking forward to seeing you all!

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--