ubuntu-council-teams team mailing list archive

Brazil Team

Hi, I am leader of the Ubuntu regional team in my town and I've been seeing Ubuntu being abandoned in Brazil, we have not recognized council, would like to raise our flag again here in Brazil, we can still do much for Ubuntu and I do not know who to talk to all They distanced themselves, who could help me recreate the Ubuntu council again here in Brazil? Thank you all *Geraldo Kuster****kusterjr@xxxxxxxxx* *https://launchpad.net/~kusterjr https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-br-rn *

Follow ups