ubuntu-cyclists team mailing list archive

Re: Hello World

What formats those mentioned maps accept ? It's based on manual entry of
trip points ot its connected with GPS? Because I was thinking about some
project which can conect Symbian phone with included GPS, or gps
connected with via bluetooth with avaliability to share those paths from
PC after returning, or online - via GPRS, with ability to add some
comments(from phone during trip) instantly showing on website. I don't
know if such solutions already exists, are they?