ubuntu-cyclists team mailing list archive

Re: Hello Ubuntu Cyclists!

Morten,

Count me in!  I'd love an Ubuntu jersey :)

Cheers,

Morten Kjeldgaard wrote:
Hi,

Just picked up my new carbon racer today in smashing white, black and red, fitted with an Ultegra SL group and Fulcrum Racing 5 wheels. Took a short ride right away, and it was just beautiful! The bike responds immediately, the ride is light and the frame is nice and rigid like I prefer, and a new bike is so... whoaa! :-)

So, to celebrate, I decided to merge two of my interests and join Ubuntu Cyclists. Hello there!

Here's something I thought about: many webshops for cyclists offer the production of cycling outfit for teams. You simply (I think) upload your design and place the order.

I'd *love* to ride in a jersey with the Ubuntu logo on the front and back, wouldn't you? I see there are 214 members of this group as of today, so we might be able to get a good price. Whattayathink? Perhaps if we promise to buy N jerseys, Canonical's webstore might step in and help?

Cheers,
Morten

PS: I likely wont answer email tomorrow, I'll be out riding :-)