From:
ubuntu-cyclists-bounces+jeff.mclean=salmat.com.au@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ubuntu-cyclists-bounces+jeff.mclean=salmat.com.au@lists.launchpa
d.net] On Behalf Of Morten Kjeldgaard
Sent: Friday, 11 September 2009 5:57 AM
To: ubuntu-cyclists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Ubuntu-cyclists] Hello Ubuntu Cyclists!

Hi,

Just picked up my new carbon racer today in smashing white, black and
red, fitted with an Ultegra SL group and Fulcrum Racing 5 wheels. Took
a short ride right away, and it was just beautiful! The bike responds
immediately, the ride is light and the frame is nice and rigid like I
prefer, and a new bike is so... whoaa!  :-)

So, to celebrate, I decided to merge two of my interests and join
Ubuntu Cyclists. Hello there!

Here's something I thought about: many webshops for cyclists offer the
production of cycling outfit for teams. You simply (I think) upload
your design and place the order.

I'd *love* to ride in a jersey with the Ubuntu logo on the front and
back, wouldn't you? I see there are 214 members of this group as of
today, so we might be able to get a good price. Whattayathink? Perhaps
if we promise to buy N jerseys, Canonical's webstore might step in and
help?

Cheers,
Morten

PS: I likely wont answer email tomorrow, I'll be out riding :-)

--
Morten Kjeldgaard <mok0@xxxxxxxxxx>
Ubuntu MOTU Developer