ubuntu-cyclists team mailing list archive

Re: Ubuntu Jerseys Available

On 26/03/10 14:58, Trey Ethridge wrote:
Hello all,

I'm riding in two charity cycling events this year and I wanted to lead
"Team Ubuntu".  So I contacted Canonical and asked if I could use the
Ubuntu trademark.  Canonical was cool about it and granted me
permission.
I'd certainly like to ride in Ubuntu colours, but this design is not really my taste. I prefer the top design on: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuCyclists. Something fairly simple and classy, with traditional Ubuntu colours.

I also think that making a release-specific design has a short shelf-life. Once Lucid+1 comes out, who would want to wear this design any more?

Just some thoughts ...

Mark /

--
Mark G. Saye