ubuntu-cyclists team mailing list archive

cargo bike kickstarter

Not an advertisement: just wanted to make you guys aware of Bike
Friday's crowdfunding campaign for its new cargo bike, the Haul-a-Day:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/greengear/haul-a-day-the-strong-and-light-cargo-bike-built-f

We're already funded but if we meet our super stretch goal we'll have
a cargo bike that can be electrified, pull a trailer bike, and turn
into a tandem. I'd say that's pretty neat stuff.

We have a really unique product in the world of cargo bikes IMHO, but
we're a company that thrives and responds to feedback, much like open
source projects do. That being said, I'd love to hear your feedback on
the bike.

Anyone out there have a cargo bike at present?

--
@wxl
Lubuntu Release Manager, Head of QA