ubuntu-defect-analysts team mailing list archive

Re: Help please - A2 iso bugs...

>    Where some help is needed, is that there seems to be a gap between
> the bugs being reported, and a scrub to get them all with accurate
> importance set and figured out if real or not.   Note, this is just
> specifically for the ones found during iso testing.
>
>    Now not all of these bugs are in each of your teams, but some of them
> are in packages your team cares about.  For those packages that your
> team cares about,  does it make sense for each of the analysts to take a
> pass at the bugs, and make sure the state and importance are accurate?
> Other suggestions on how we can get quicker proper disposition
> (importance set and milestoned/release targetted if appropriate) of the
> ISO bugs?   We probably need to identify the gap packages and figure out
> if a team needs to care about them or not.

Here are the bugs that have a status and importance that still looks a
worrysome to me.

Bug # 	Title 								Affects 				Status 		Importance 	Assignee
702283 	usb-creator doesn't create EFI-bootable USB sticks 		usb-creator (Ubuntu) 			Confirmed 	Undecided 	None
807338 	Xubuntu guest account doesn't load 				xubuntu-default-settings (Ubuntu) 	New 		Undecided 	None
758486 	omapdss DISPC error on Panda platform 				linux-ti-omap4 (Ubuntu) 		New 		Medium 		Bryan Wu
791850 	oneiric cluster compute instances do not boot 			linux (Ubuntu) 				Confirmed 	Undecided 	None
806113 	Series of segfaults early in the kernel boot proce... 		linux (Ubuntu) 				New 		Undecided 	Paolo Pisati
463067 	installer doesn't see mouse button1 up events 			xserver-xorg-input-synaptics (Ubuntu) 	New 		Low 		None
745960 	Cannot boot grub after installing to LVM 			grub2 (Ubuntu) 				Confirmed 	Undecided 	None
800697 	Macbook Bluetooth not working 	                                linux (Ubuntu) 				Confirmed 	Undecided 	None
806817 	systemsettings crashed with ImportError in /usr/sh... 		kdeadmin (Ubuntu) 			New 		Undecided 	None
807584 	Oneiric alpha 2 live session freezes on startup 		xorg (Ubuntu) 				Incomplete 	Undecided 	None
758486 	omapdss DISPC error on Panda platform 				linux-ti-omap4 (Ubuntu) 		New 		Medium 		Bryan Wu
806113 	Series of segfaults early in the kernel boot proce... 		linux (Ubuntu) 				New 		Undecided 	Paolo Pisati

If all the Status could be either confirmed or even better, triaged;  and the importance accurately set for those in each of your teams, it would help.

Thanks, Kate