ubuntu-defect-analysts team mailing list archive

New arsenal tool

To track the packages that my team cares about I've created the
foundations-bugs team in Launchpad[1] and subscribed that team to those
packages.  I've also created a lists.ubuntu.com mailing list to receive
all the bug mail for those packages but that is not the point of this
email.

I'd wanted to be able to use the Launchpad API to run queries like:

ubuntu.searchTasks(importance='Critical',
    bug_subscriber=foundationsbugs)

Unfortunately, this times out all the time[2] so as a workaround I've
created a script in arsenal that gets all the packages the team is
subscribed to and then uses searchTasks with each one.  I've also set it
up so you can filter on tags, importance or status.  For example:

./ls-team-subscribed-package-tasks.py --user foundations-bugs --importance
Critical

I know most of you have teams that are subscribed to packages that you
care about so thought you might find this useful too.

[1] https://launchpad.net/~foundations-bugs
[2] https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad/+bug/787294
[3]
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~arsenal-devel/arsenal/master/view/head:/scripts/ls-team-subscribed-package-tasks.py