ubuntu-defect-analysts team mailing list archive

Re: New bug report

On 09/28/2011 11:57 AM, Brian Murray wrote:
On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 03:29:09PM -0700, Brad Figg wrote:
On 09/26/2011 03:13 PM, Brian Murray wrote:
On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 02:43:04PM -0700, Brad Figg wrote:
On 09/26/2011 02:37 PM, Brian Murray wrote:
My manager mentioned to me that searching for Ubuntu bug tasks targeted
to the next milestone, ubuntu-11.10, and with an Importance of High or
Critical was Oopsing in Launchpad.  Subsequently, I've created the
following report:

http://reports.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/foundations-bugs/foundations-bugs-next-milestone-important-bug-tasks.html

and of course there is one for every team.  I've only listed it in the
foundations section of the index because I wasn't sure if you'd actually
want to use it.

I hope its of some use to you!

--
Brian Murray
Ubuntu Bug Master

Have you all seen:

http://reports.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/kernel-bugs/reports/rls-mgr-o-tracking-bugs.html
http://reports.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/kernel-bugs/reports/oneiric-milestone-bugs.html

I was under the impression your reports were pulling the team / package
data from the spreadsheet (package-team-mapping) yet I see a glib2.0, a
desktop team package, bug (854124) in the Foundations section.  Did I
not update the spreadsheet correctly?

Thanks,
--
Brian Murray
Ubuntu Bug Master

You are correct. However, it looks like my cron job has blown up for some reason. I
can not seem to fetch the spreadsheet right now from the command line.

This seems fixed now is that right?

--
Brian Murray
Ubuntu Bug Master

No, I'm occasionally fetching by hand. I wish we didn't stick important stuff in
Google docs.

--
Brad Figg brad.figg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.canonical.com