ubuntu-defect-analysts team mailing list archive

Searching for bugs matching a bug pattern

I've setup two separate cronjobs on cranberry that use search-bugs from
the ubuntu-bugpatterns bzr branch to search for duplicate bugs matching
a pattern.  The cronjobs are running as me because the actions are done
by my bug bot and need its credentials.  The jobs are running daily and
should[1] automatically consolidate any duplicate bugs matching a
pattern.  If there are any issues please let me know!

[1] I say should because I'm skipping some bugs currently because of an
AttributeError in httplib2 when trying to access some bug reports.  Has
anybody else seen this issue?

Thanks,
--
Brian Murray