ubuntu-defect-analysts team mailing list archive

Searching for bugs matching a bug pattern

I've setup two separate cronjobs on cranberry that use search-bugs from
the ubuntu-bugpatterns bzr branch to search for duplicate bugs matching
a pattern.  The cronjobs are running as me because the actions are done
by my bug bot and need its credentials.  The jobs are running daily and
should[1] automatically consolidate any duplicate bugs matching a
pattern.  If there are any issues please let me know!

[1] I say should because I'm skipping some bugs currently because of an
AttributeError in httplib2 when trying to access some bug reports.  Has
anybody else seen this issue?

Brian Murray
Ubuntu Bug Master