ubuntu-defect-analysts team mailing list archive

Packages receiving bugs

It occurred to me that the same logic that creates the graph of packages
receiving new bugs that a team is subscribed to could also be used for
package sets.  So I've created graphs for all the package sets in
Precise and listed them at http://reports.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/.

As an example we have the core package set one[1] which shows us that
linux receives more bugs than ubiquity and unity receives more bugs than
linux.  This made me feel a bit better! ;-)

Some other changes to the graphs include making the periods different so
we are comparing 7 days and 14 days as it is easier to see visually if
something is 2x as much another thing.  (This is opposed to the 4.28x I
had before.)  The colors in the legend now match the colors of the bars
and the package name is actually a link to a Launchpad search for all
bug tasks about a package.  Oh and the height of the graph is
automatically scaled based on the number of packages appearing in it.

[1] http://reports.qa.ubuntu.com/reports/core/core-recent-bug-tasks.html

--
Brian Murray
Ubuntu Bug Master