ubuntu-developer-manual team mailing list archive

Project

Hey all,

After talking with various people and thinking long and hard about what i
want to do for Ubuntu, iv decided to take over the dev manual project, iv
made this decision mainly for two reasons:

1) Most of you who are writing chapters are also working on Maverick or
projects related to Maverick, so i thought that if i wrote all the chapters,
you guys could all provide guidance and suggestions since you all know far
more than me about some of the sections.

2) I was an author for the Ubuntu Manual Project, but since my chapter is
getting dropped for Maverick, i have not much to do. I didnt want this
project to go down the drain.

Ryan Macnish

Follow ups