ubuntu-developer-manual team mailing list archive

Re: Update

On Wed, 2010-10-27 at 19:17 +0100, Shane Fagan wrote:
> Hmmmm if I have some time between other stuff I can write a Vala or C
> chapter.

I don't think that's in scope for this specific manual.  We want to walk
a user through creating an Ubuntu (Python) app with quickly.  To
introduce Vala, we'd want to walk them through a lot of stuff that isn't
helpful towards that original goal.

But I think that content (how to write a Vala app) is valuable for
further exploration by developers.  I'm not sure where it should live
though (ideally at developer.ubuntu.com when that materializes).

-mt