ubuntu-developer-manual team mailing list archive

Project Assistance to help us move forward & Meeting Friday 3 Dec. 17:00 UTC

Hi all,
I'm Belinda Lopez (Dinda) from Canonical. I've played lots of role in Canonical and Ubuntu and am now assigned to help move this project forward. It looks like there is lots of great work to build on so I'm taking a few days to round it all up and get a good idea of any missing pieces. I'm really excited about this project as it's really important to Ubuntu and hope my experience in training development, writing, editing and project management will help us create an awesome manual.

Rick asked if we could have a conference call this week to help kickstart everything and it looks like Friday 17:00 UTC will work best. This would be a conference call (ideally) but if we can't get a large enough quorum, them we can revert to IRC. The agenda would include:

  1. Quick review of where everything stands in the project:
        1. Resources
        2. Tools
        3. Authors
  2. Project Schedule
  3. Work flow review
  4. Any other issues?

Let me know if that time works for folks or if you have other suggestions.

thanks everyone!

Dinda

Education
Canonical