ubuntu-developer-manual team mailing list archive

Re: screenshots? localized?

Hey Kyle,

If it were me id put screenshots in another branch just so we could have
a looser group of people to add to it.

I thought it wouldnt be localized for the first release and I dont know
if it would be all that helpful to have it localized at all since
development is dominated by the English language.

We should have it consistent with the ubuntu design guidelines.

I wouldn't expect that it would be done in the same way the
ubuntu-manual is done.

--fagan