ubuntu-developer-manual team mailing list archive

Re: PDFs in latin (script) langs only?

Kyle,
we can't let the translation issue drive getting the first version of the book out. I know everyone wants to make it as accommodating as possible but we can't let it block getting the initial work finished. So, nope, we're not changing the infrastructure or toolchain at this point but can only hope that certain talented developers will use this as a test case to improve the toolchain as they identify these issues. :-)

Any and everyone is welcome to join the various documentation teams from Gnome, Ubuntu, OpenStack, Mozilla, Drupal and other FOSS groups at the http://openhelpconference.com/ conference this summer to help address all these and other issues.

thanks all!

Belinda