ubuntu-developer-manual team mailing list archive

Re: Proposal for localized screenshots

On 01/07/2011 03:52 PM, Kevin Godby wrote:
On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 2:39 PM, Kyle Nitzsche
<kyle.nitzsche@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
Here's the new Makefile target the creates localized ../images that contains
../en-images copied in first, then ../<lang>-images copied in (if it
exists), thus creating the lingua-specific images directory.
I would suggest that you just let LaTeX check the<lang>-images
directory first for the image, and if it doesn't exist, to then use
the image from the en-images directory.  No need to copy all those
files around.

Agreed. How?
Also, I prefer images-<lang>  instead, as it keeps all the images dirs
sorted neatly in my directory listing.  But it's not a big deal.

--Kevin