ubuntu-developer-manual team mailing list archive

Re: pushed updated glade chapter

On Wed, 2011-01-19 at 11:49 +0800, Ryan Macnish wrote:
> Hey Rick, that way is fine, but if you want, just stick it straight in
> the branch and make sure it compiles really. If it doesnt make will
> complain and its usually easy to fix.
Actually, I would rather *not* do this. No offense, but I feel like what
we are really missing now is content, and that it takes me a rather long
time to write that content. I'd rather not divert my efforts into
working on the lex toolchain.

I won't puch any changes into trunk, but will propose merges so that
someone can help me by making sure the lex actually works.

Does that make sense for everyone?

Cheers, Rick