[Question #38859]: automatic encrypted LVM installation

Summary changed to:
automatic encrypted LVM installation

Description changed to:
I didn't find the option to automatically install ubuntu on an encrypted LVM. I think it's useful to protect datas if the eeepc is lost or stolen ...
This option is available in debian installer, ubuntu 8.04 alternate and not here ...

I tried to install it manually following this tuto https://help.ubuntu.com/community/EncryptedFilesystemLVMHowto
but at the last step there is no data in  : sudo cat /tmp/foo/conf/conf.d/cryptroot and the system is not able to boot....
I already set up manually an eeeXubuntu 7.04 install (with full encryption) on eeepc 0and there was no problem ...

any solution ? for enabling the option on install and/or if it's not
possible, a quick fix for the "hard way"  ?

Thanks :)