[Question #39294]: Wiki Pages for Each Model

Recently we've seen an onslaught of new models from Asus, creating a gigantic line that will most likely be hard to manage through a single distribution. It wouldn't make sense, however, to have a 701, 900, 901, 904 distro for every model. I'd like to suggest the following.

You can keep your standard distro release as is, but create wiki pages for each individual model, where a user can find the changes necessary to bring their eee up to ubuntu speed. You've integrated all the fixes for the 701, and that's great, but I don't think they will work with my new 901 (being shipped currently). I'd like to detail my findings somewhere, and I think that if there was a separate wiki page for the 901, we could all contribute so all the information is on one page. Let me know what you think.