[Question #40278]: (Bulgarian) TSUSB Touchscreen problems

A question was asked in a language (Bulgarian) spoken by
none of the registered Ubuntu Eee answer contacts.

Hi,
I just installed a new touch screen on my eeepc. It is from http://www.farnell.com/datasheets/105762.pdf

I receive a CD-ROM with Linux kernel drivers + controller board, I have tested on Windows it is OK. But because I'm very new on Linux programming will be happy to know from someone how to solve this problem. I say programming because on CD there are only sources for driver for Linux Kernel 2.4.x and Linux Kernel 2.6.x.

Please, can somebody provide me some help regarding this.
Thank you in advance.