[Question #40624]: What I want to have on my ASUS eeePC 701 4G (stock)

I have a stock ASUS eeePC 701 4G with eeeUbuntu as its OS. So far, I'm not, that of, contented with what I have on my eeePC, although I've done almost all the configurations (OS wise) that I've read from ubuntu-eee.com.
Anyway, what I want to happen is I want my eeePC to...

1. boot-up much faster.
   - I was expecting that since eeePC uses Solid-State Drive (SSD) it would boot-up far more faster than my brother's laptop which uses Hardisk Drive & runs on Windows, I was wrong.

2. have all the function buttons working.
   - I got disappointed when I tested my function buttons (keys) after installation, because it didn't work as I expected (and as what I've seen on youtube.com).

4. have LAMP server installed, together with phpMyAdmin. And have my SD Card Reader be LAMPS's default-directory.
   - although I'm a PHP programmer, I'm not familiar with setting-up the LAMP server on eeeUbuntu 8.04.