[Blueprint donation-meter] Donation page with meter

Blueprint changed by Jon Ramvi:

Whiteboard changed to:

Who got the skills required?

---

1 - 3) In my opinion this is to much work for a "voluntary job". I can search for some scripts do this job, but to programm it from scratch it's to much. ;)
4) I can do some static images. But in general same as 1-3.

You can take a look at this Extensions, but i think its not all you need. :)
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:PayPal
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:MiniDonation

--- waffel

If the job can be done in PHP I'm up for it without any problems :)
But there are some questions:
- where will it be hosted? (I have a site hosted at dreamhost if needed)
- what the metric will be?
- will be follow some kind of layout, like making it similar to the wiki page, or I can pick anything I choose?

-- protomank

Great news! PHP sounds good. We're hosting everything at dreamhost as well :) The metric should just be a var that we can set when we have a donation campaign. Design: any design you choose ;) This is a great contribution, thanks protomank. This will probably increase donations noticeably.

--
  Donation page with meter
  https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu-eee/+spec/donation-meter