[Question #41129]: Error while loading from USB stick

Stops after the Ubuntu graphic with scrolling orange bar. Displays error msg: "udevd-event [1540] : run_program: '/sbin/modprobe' abnormal exit"

then goes to ash shell with prompt: (initramfs) _

Is there a command I can type to keep going? Is there something wrong with my install on usb stick?