Re: [Question #41430]: EEE UI on nonEEE PCs

Ian Stirling is still having a problem:
Right - the original OS. I was hoping to be able to transfer the
configuration settings from the EEE to a desktop and run with the same
look and feel. This would be a selling point for Asus (not that need one
for the EEE).  You would be able to test drive the interface before your
bought the product.  I will look into your suggestions.  Thanks IAN