Re: [Question #42024]: brightness keys (fn-f3/f4) stop working after eee 901 is put to sleep.

heatherj is still having a problem:
To me, this is not really an "answer".  I have a two week old eee pc
901,  I installed ubuntu-eee following directions on the wiki.  I
followed the wiki page entitled "Fixes for the eee PC 901" word for
word.  I would greatly appreciate it if someone could answer my
question, especially anyone running ubuntu-eee on the 901.  Of course,
if all of this is expected to actually work on the 901 in the 8.04.1
version of ubuntu-eee, then that's a good enough answer for me.