[Question #42477]: I can not install Ubuntu Eee on my 900 pc

I downloaded the iso image (ubuntu-eee-804.iso) using the torrent link and transfer it to a 2GB USB flash disk using the windows application through windows vista, It worked fine when loaded from the flash disk but when I click on the install icon to install it on the PC nothing happens. any one knows why??