Re: [Question #42437]: No FN-Fx keystrokes on 701 with ubuntueee 8.04

Mathias Meister is still having a problem:
On the following keystrokes I have no function on my 701 with Ubuntu
8.04:

FN-F7 - Which is supposed to toggle sound on/off
FN-F8 - Which is supposed to decrease the speaker volume
FN-F9 - Which is supposed to increase the speaker volume