Re: [Question #44375]: fuse not enabled in kernel?

Sam Swift posted a new comment:
Thanks so much for taking time to look at my tangential problem.  sudo
did sort of work, but then you need to be superuser to access the
mounted data.   In the end, this did the trick:

"sudo chmod +x /dev/fuse", for some reason the group(fuse) didn't have x
rights.

Thanks for your help, hearing from you was enough to get me back to work
on figuring out the problem.

I'm loving 8.04.1, good work, thanks!!