[Question #44555]: Mounting issues post 8.04.1 EEE install

Hi, I've messed something up somewhere, and I don't quite know how to fix it.

I've installed successfully the 8.04.1 Ubuntu EEE (it works very well, and it did it with no issues) and everything works, except the 16GB SSD.

It's mounting as a CDROM, and I'd prefer it presumably to be mounting as /home.

The install has created a /home/mike directory on my 4GB SSD. My /etc/fstab looks like this:
#
proc            /proc           proc    defaults        0       0
# /dev/sda1
UUID=490a22d6-5ad7-4857-a4b8-9a622c3ecc73 /               ext3    noatime,errors=remount-ro 0       1
# /dev/sda5
UUID=d282873d-82f2-4a30-8c82-925d53486736 none            swap    sw              0       0
# /dev/sdc1       /media/cdrom0   udf,iso9660 user,noauto,exec,utf8 0       0

I commented out the /dev/sdc1 line, but it didn't stop the issue. I don't know where the other SSD (which I assume is sdb1) is being mounted from, but it's mounted as /media/HOME.

When I tried to correct it in fstab I messed it up.

Any ideas? Also, any ideas what I did wrong in the first place?

Thanks.