[Question #44924]: Increase the number of Desks

Just got my EEE 901 a few days ago and after suffering Xandros for 30 minutes I decided to install Ubuntu EEE.  That was a good decision.

This evening I discovered the existence of the two desktops in the GUI and I'm curious where the config for that is so I can increase it to four desks.