Re: [Question #44517]: Everything is very slow !

skylive proposed the following answer:
Hi all,

 Just to add on, I am also having the same problems with my Asus EEE PC
701 4G. As described by the thread starter, the icon animation lags,
switching tabs takes a long time to load, the remix interface blinks and
turns black upon scrolling,

and many icons look blur and pixelated because they have been stretched.
I must also say that the load time for the remix interface is
unacceptable.It takes after loggining in to load the interface. That's
too long in my opinion.

Obviously the remix interface is new, and there definitely will be bugs.
I just hope that they can be quickly resolved! Thanks!