[Question #45191]: wpa(2) configuration not saved

Hello,
i have 8.04.1 running on 701.
I have disabled roaming mode and configure my home wlan manually. I use wpa2 and a psk through the Network Settings Dialog and it works just fine. But as i reboot, everything is lost and i have to enter it again (which again works fine).

Do i miss to click the save button correctly? It just says, ok (to click).

--
thanks
manuel