Re: [Question #44829]: WEP and wifi status/LED on 701 running Ubuntu EEE 8.04.01

Menny proposed the following answer:
HI to all, I've yours same problem with wireless On/Off.
If wlan is enabled in BIOS I've the wireless always on. (Pressing Fn-F2 the led briefly turn off and then on again. The wireless remain enabled)
In the opposite situation if I disable the WLAN from BIOS, Pressing Fn-F2 the led briefly turn on and then off again. The wireless remain disabled.
Maybe the problem is in the script .sh that control Fn-F2 Action
Hope somebody can help us

Thanks