[Question #45260]: Unetbootin Problem

Hi there,

I have a eee 900 and installed ubuntu eee 8.04 no problems when I first got the PC. I used unetbootin and followed the instructions, all fine and good. I've run into problems trying to now upgrade though to 8.04.1.
Here's what I did:
1. Downloaded the iso
2. Downloaded unetbootin
3. installed syslinux and p7-zip
3. Formatted the USB

The place I'm running into problems is after I run unetbootin and try and write the image to the usb.
It appears to go through all the steps, but basically skips the extraction phase (2) and only installs the bootloader onto the USB.

Any ideas what might be the problem?