[Question #45409]: How to tweak the remix interface?

Well, I am talking more about the launcher, for example, I don't like its "title bar", I'd also like to tweak the transparency so the wallpaper is more visible, is it possible to customize this? Also, is it possible to make the ASUS' "home" icon (which I think is super) show the launcher?