Re: [Question #44088]: Screen Flicker 1000h and Crash

David Struik requested for more information:
I've been having this problem with my 901 for a while now. The computer does stay operational, but x.org seems to quit. Crtl-alt F4 still gives me a good login-screen.
I don't know yet if it's a setting problem or a hardware one. Haven't been able to find any solution as of now.